Monday, November 26, 2012

Why It Is Necessary to Get Yourself Published?


The question to be answered is in that title. Why do I have to get myself published? This is one of the questions I did not have an answer to until recently. The answer I have is that for someone like me that has no money to advertise then ezine publishing is a free way to get backlinks to your site or blog. I had heard about doing this and if I had done this earlier I probably would be ahead of the game and making profit by now. You see my problem over the years has been that I want it fast and quick.

I have learned it just doesn't happen no matter how much the gurus tell you. Building an internet business is just like building a brick and mortar business from scratch unless your name is Starbucks or Home Depot you are not going to be an instant success. It takes time to build trust with your customers and to do that it takes work. The four hour work week is fine if you have millions of hits to your blog o website each month just take four hours to update your site or blog. Anyone that tells you it is gonna be a push button operation right from the start I have two words for you: Run Away! Getting published is easier than one thinks just like a blog you do an ezine article on something you like. If you do that you will be just fine it will take time but the rewards are well worth it.

Free Article Marketing Strategies for Savvy Marketers   Increase Your Profits With Article Writing   5 Ways To Research Your Content For An Article Or Blog   Websites That Have the Most Interesting, Relevant, and Engaging Articles   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。